7.2-ch Network AV Receiver
- Amplification Type: Direct Energy
- 130 W/ch (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 1.0 %, 1ch Driven)
- Dolby Atmos®/Dolby Surround
- DTS:X/DTS Neural:X
- Reflex Optimizer
- Dolby® TrueHD/Dolby Digital Plus
- DTS-HD Master Audio/DTS-HD High Resolution Audio/DTS
- 96/24/DTS-ES/DTS-HD Express
- DSD Disc (SACD) Playback via HDMI (2.8 MHz/5.1ch, 2ch)
- Digital Core Engine with Cirrus Logic (Quad Core) x1
- 384 kHz/32-bit DAC (AK4438)
- HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- MCACC Auto Room Tuning: Phase Control, Subwoofer EQ
- Advanced Sound Retriever (2ch)
- Advanced Surround Modes: Classical, Unplugged, Entertainment Show, Drama, Advanced Game, Action, Rock/Pop, Sports, Extended Stereo, Extended Mono, Front Stage Surround Advance
- Ultra HD Pass-through with HDCP 2.2 (4K/60p/4:4:4/24-bit, 4K/24p/4:4:4/36-bit, 4K/60p/4:2:0/36-bit)
- HDR10 and BT.2020 Support
- Dolby Vision Compatible
- Ultra HD Upscaling (1080p 4K)
- 3D Ready (Blu-ray Disc™, Broadcast, and Games)
- Deep Colour (36-bit), “x.v.Colour”
Home Network Features
- Whole Home Audio with FlareConnect*1
- Chromecast built-in*1*2
- DTS Play-Fi*1*2 Ready
- Apple AirPlay Certified
- Spotify®, TIDAL, Deezer, and Pandora Music-Streaming Services*3 Ready
- Internet Radio with TuneIn
- Hi-Res Audio File Playback via USB/Network: Up to 192 kHz/24-bit ALAC, AIFF, FLAC, WAV; 5.6/2.8 MHz DSD Playback (except via Wireless LAN); Dolby® TrueHD Playback (via USB only)
- Built-in Wi-Fi® (Dual Band 5 GHz/2.4 GHz)
- Built-in Bluetooth® Wireless Technology (Version: 4.1, Profile:
- A2DP/AVRCP, Codec: SBC/AAC)
- Works with Pioneer Remote App (iOS/Android)*4 for Multi-room
- Compatible with AS-DB100 USB DAB Adapter (Sold Separately)
- Entertainment Control and Network Streaming
- GUI with System/Network Setup Menu
- Auto Power Off in HDMI Standby Through
- DAB/DAB+ Radio Ready (optional AS-DB100 required)
- AM/FM Tuner 40 Presets
- Sleep Timer
- User-Friendly Simple Remote Control
- USB 1 In for USB Drive
- MCACC Setup MIC In
- Audio 1 In (Mini Stereo Jack)
- Phones 1 Out
- HDMI 4 In (4 Assignable)
- HDMI 1 Out
- Ethernet 1 In
- USB 1 In for USB Drive
- AV (Composite) 2 In (Assignable)
- Phono (MM) 1 In
- Digital Coaxial 1 In (Assignable)
- Digital Optical 1 In (Assignable)
- Subwoofer 2 Pre Out
- Speaker 7 ch Out (FRONT, CENTER, SURROUND, SURROUND BACK/HEIGHT/Bi-AMP)
- FM/AM Antenna
- Power Requirements: AC 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption/Standby: 480 W/0.15 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 173 x 320.5 mm
- Weight: 8.8 kg
- *1 Available with future firmware update
- *2 Compatible apps required
- *3 Availability of services may vary by region. Pandora is available in Australia and New Zealand only
- *4 Available for free download from the App Store/the Google Play™
- *5 AS-DB100 is compatible with rear-panel USB port only.
- PIONEER, MCACC, Phase Control, Advanced Sound Retriever, and the logos are registered trademarks of Pioneer Corporation, and are used under license.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface,
- and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
- Dolby, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Surround, Dolby Vision, and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
- For DTS patents, see http://patents.dts.com. Manufactured under license from DTS, Inc. DTS, the Symbol, DTS and the Symbol together, DTS:X, the DTS:X logo, Play-Fi, and the Play-Fi logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of DTS, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. © DTS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- AirPlay, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- AirPlay works with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with iOS 4.3.3 or later, Mac with OS X Mountain Lion, and Mac and PC with iTunes 10.2.2 or later. The AirPlay logo is a trademark of Apple Inc.
- App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- IOS is a trademark on which Cisco holds the trademark right in the US and certain other countries.
- Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance. The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Logo is a certification mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
- The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
- ”x.v.Colour” is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
- Pandora, the Pandora logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. used with permission.
- Spotify and the Spotify logo are trademarks of the Spotify Group, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- The product with the Hi-Res Audio logo is conformed to Hi-Res Audio standard defined by Japan Audio Society. The logo is used under license from Japan Audio Society.
- Android, Google Play and Chromecast are trademarks of Google Inc. •Blu-ray
- Disc™, Blu-ray™, Ultra HD Blu-ray™ and the logos are trademarks of the Blu-ray Disc Association.
- All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective holders.
- Note: Specifications and design subject to change without notice.